We Buy Used & JunkBuicks
Free Buick Vehicle Quotes
Have questions for our used car team or want to get an offer on your Buick? If so, use the form to send a message or call us directly. Call during normal business hours to get an instant phone offer.
Who Buys Used & Junk Buicks in Arizona?
Wondering who buys used, clunker, crashed, and abandoned Buick vehicles in Arizona? Sell Us Your Car does! Not to mention, we pay cash and offer free towing service.
We buy used and junk Buick cars in just about any shape – running or not. You can find out instantly how much your Buick is worth by calling us directly or completing our vehicle quote request form above.
More Popular Car Brands We Purchase
Buick, an American manufacturer of luxury automobiles, was established in Flint, Michigan, in 1903 by David Dunbar Buick. Buick was one of the first companies to mass produce automobiles, and the brand quickly became synonymous with reliable, high-quality motor vehicles.
Upon its purchase by GM in 1908, Buick joined Chevrolet, Cadillac, and Oldsmobile as one of the company’s four flagship brands. Buick has traditionally been positioned as a luxury brand that offers its products at prices more reasonable to the average consumer due to its focus on making aesthetically pleasing and technologically advanced vehicles.
Some examples of iconic Buick automobiles from yesteryear are the Roadmaster, Electra, and Regal. Two of Buick’s muscle cars, the GSX and the Skylark Gran Sport, helped bring the brand widespread recognition in the 1960s and 1970s.
All through the ’80s and ’90s, Buick’s primary emphasis was on developing more fuel-efficient vehicles. Among them were the very popular Skylark and LeSabre variants. Buick has released many car types in recent years, including sedans, SUVs, and crossovers. Vehicles like the Enclave, Encore, and Envision are good examples.
The United States, Canada, China, and other countries all represent key markets for the Buick brand today. The company is still making high-end luxury vehicles that are unrivaled in terms of speed, comfort, and style.
Buick’s Models Over the Decades
- Buick Model B (1903)
- Buick Model F (1904)
- Buick Model K (1906)
- Buick Model D (1908)
- Buick Model 10 (1910)
- Buick Model 16 (1914)
- Buick Model D-45 (1916)
- Buick Model D-50 (1919)
- Buick Standard Six (1920)
- Buick Master Six (1922)
- Buick Marquette (1924)
- Buick Standard Eight (1926)
- Buick Series 40 (1930)
- Buick Series 50 (1935)
- Buick Series 60 (1936)
- Buick Series 80 (1938)
- Buick Series 40 Special (1940)
- Buick Series 50 Super (1941)
- Buick Series 60 Special (1942)
- Buick Series 70 Roadmaster (1946)
- Buick Special (1950)
- Buick Super (1952)
- Buick Century (1953)
- Buick Roadmaster (1954)
- Buick Skylark (1961)
- Buick Special (1962)
- Buick Wildcat (1963)
- Buick Electra (1959-1990)
- Buick Century (1973)
- Buick Regal (1973)
- Buick Skyhawk (1975)
- Buick Skylark (1975)
- Buick Skylark (1980)
- Buick LeSabre (1981)
- Buick Regal (1982)
- Buick Riviera (1985)
- Buick Century (1997)
- Buick Park Avenue (1991)
- Buick Regal (1997)
- Buick Skylark (1998)
- Buick LeSabre (2000)
- Buick Park Avenue (2000)
- Buick Rendezvous (2002)
- Buick Lucerne (2006)
- Buick LaCrosse (2010)
- Buick Regal (2011)
- Buick Encore (2013)
- Buick Envision (2016)
Do Buicks Have Good Resale Value?
For many automobile purchasers, the resale value of a vehicle is crucial since it may impact the entire cost of ownership and the financial return on investment over time. A variety of variables, such as the model, age, condition, and market demand for the car, can affect the resale value of a Buick automobile.
Buick automobiles often have a high resale value. Buick is routinely rated as one of the best brands for resale value in the luxury automobile market by Kelley Blue Book. With an average predicted resale value after five years of ownership of 55.4%, Buick was placed fifth out of 12 luxury automobile manufacturers in 2021 for resale value. This is somewhat higher than the 53.3% industry average for premium automobile brands.
The high resale value of Buick automobiles is a result of a few reasons. One is the company’s track record for creating well-made, dependable cars. Because of their comfort, refinement, and attention to detail, Buick automobiles are popular among purchasers of used cars.
The desire for Buick automobiles is another aspect. Buick has a devoted following of customers who respect the brand’s blend of quality and value despite the fact that it is less well-known than some other luxury brands. As a result, the resale value of Buick automobiles may be supported.
It’s important to remember that a number of variables, such as the local market, the general condition of the vehicle, and the availability of comparable cars for sale, can have an impact on the resale value of any vehicle. Researching the anticipated resale value of the exact Buick model you’re interested in, as well as taking into account other aspects that can impact its resale value over time, is a smart idea if you’re thinking about buying a Buick vehicle.
Which Buick Vehicles Are Most Common?
A vast variety of automobiles from the international brand Buick are offered in several markets all over the world. The best-selling Buick models might vary by market, however some of the marque’s most well-known models worldwide include:
- Encore: In recent years, the Encore compact SUV has been one of Buick’s best-selling vehicles. It is renowned for its sophisticated styling, plush interior, and high-tech amenities, as well as for being versatile and fuel-efficient.
- Enclave: The Enclave is a more spacious SUV with lots of room for families that is renowned for its opulent interior and cutting-edge safety systems. It has been a well-liked option for purchasers seeking a roomy, cozy, and fashionable car.
- Regal: The Buick Regal is a mid-size sedan with a blend of dynamic performance and opulent amenities. It is well-known for its sophisticated styling, potent engines, and cutting-edge technological features, making it a popular option for drivers seeking a high-performance car with a luxurious touch.
- Envision: The Envision is a mid-size SUV with a pleasant and roomy cabin, as well as a number of cutting-edge safety and technological features. It has been a well-liked option for purchasers seeking a useful, adaptable, and fashionable car.
It’s important to keep in mind that the top-selling Buick models might change based on the local market’s desire for various car models. Buick could have different, more well-liked models in various areas, including sedans or hatchbacks.
What Type of Mechanical Issues Do Buicks Suffer From?
Like any other kind of car, Buicks can eventually develop a number of problems. In the previous 20 years, owners of Buick automobiles have frequently reported the following problems:
- Electrical: Some Buick owners have mentioned experiencing troubles with the starter, alternator, or battery. These difficulties may be brought on by a number of things, such as deterioration of the electrical parts, issues with the wiring, or problems with the charging system.
- Transmission: Some Buick owners have complained about gearbox difficulties, such as difficulty changing speeds, sliding gears, or transmission fluid concerns. These difficulties can be brought on by a number of things, including wear and tear on the transmission’s parts, issues with the fluid, or problems with the transmission control module.
- Engine: Problems with the spark plugs, ignition coils, or fuel pump are among the engine-related complaints made by some Buick owners. Wear and tear on the engine’s parts, issues with the fuel system, or problems with the engine control module can all contribute to these problems.
- Suspension: Problems with the suspension, such as faults with the shocks, struts, or springs, have been noted by certain Buick owners. Wear and tear on the suspension parts, alignment difficulties, or problems with the suspension control module can all contribute to these problems.
It’s important to note that these problems are not specific to Buick models and can occur in automobiles from any manufacturer. The precise type and year of the car, as well as the operating circumstances and maintenance record of the vehicle, can all affect the frequency and severity of these problems. It’s critical to adhere to the suggested maintenance plan for your Buick car and to deal with any concerns as soon as they appear in order to help prevent problems.
How Much Are Buicks Worth to an Automotive Recycler?
A trash Buick’s worth to a scrap yard might differ based on a variety of variables, such as the model, age, condition, and demand for the car’s parts. A trash Buick’s value to a scrapyard can be impacted by a number of factors, including:
The value of a trash Buick will depend on its size and weight because scrapyards normally pay for automobiles depending on the weight of the metal. Vehicles that are bigger and heavier, like SUVs or full-size sedans, will often be valued more than those that are smaller and lighter, like compact automobiles.
The condition of the car will also affect the value of a trash Buick. A car that is typically in better shape and still has some functional components will be more expensive than one that has been extensively damaged or rendered useless.
The demand for a used Buick’s parts may also have an impact on its worth. The value of a trash Buick from a certain model may be higher if parts for that vehicle are in high demand.
Without knowing additional specifics regarding the car, it is challenging to assess the worth of a trash Buick to a scrapyard. Vehicles are normally valued by scrapyards based on the metal’s current market value, which might change over time. It’s a good idea to collect quotations from a few scrapyards if you have a junk Buick that you want to sell to them in order to get a notion of the current market worth.
Are Buick Vehicles Costly to Repair?
A variety of variables, including the particular model, age, and condition of the vehicle, the seriousness of the problem, and the cost of the required parts and labor, can affect how much it costs to repair a Buick car. Buick automobiles are generally regarded as being dependable and well-built, which can assist in lowering repair expenses. However, just like any vehicle, they may eventually develop problems that call for maintenance.
It’s important to keep in mind that the price of fixing a Buick car might vary greatly depending on the individual problem. While some repairs could be simple and affordable, others might be more involved and expensive. Follow your Buick’s suggested maintenance plan and take care of any problems as soon as they appear to help lower the cost of repairs. This can assist in preventing minor concerns from developing into more significant and expensive issues.
It’s a good idea to conduct some research on the typical problems and repair costs for the particular Buick model you’re interested in if you’re thinking about buying one. Additionally, you could think about getting a service contract or extended warranty, which can assist in defraying the cost of repairs for a predetermined amount of time.
Is it Expensive to Maintain Buicks?
A lot of variables, including as the particular model, age, and condition of the vehicle, as well as the location and the cost of labor and components, can affect how much it costs to maintain a Buick car. As luxury automobiles often have more complicated systems and may need more specialist parts and services, the cost of keeping a Buick vehicle may generally be more than the cost of maintaining certain other brands of vehicles.
However, it’s important to keep in mind that the cost of maintaining a Buick car can vary greatly depending on the model and the particular maintenance supplies required. Some Buick models may cost more to maintain than others, and driving conditions and use frequency can also have an impact on maintenance costs.
Use high-quality parts and services and adhere to the suggested maintenance plan to help keep the expense of keeping your Buick car down. To make sure you’re getting a fair deal on maintenance supplies and services, it’s a good idea to browse around and compare rates. It’s a good idea to conduct some research on the anticipated maintenance expenses for the particular Buick model you’re interested in if you’re thinking about buying one. This might aid in your understanding of the continuing expenditures associated with maintaining the car.
Which Buick Parts & Components Have the Most Value?
Depending on the individual model, age, and condition of the vehicle, as well as the demand for the components, the value of the parts on a Buick automobile might change. The most expensive components on a Buick automobile may be:
- Engine components: The engine is one of the most expensive components of any car, and the engine components for a Buick car may be very expensive. Included in this are elements like the engine block, cylinder heads, camshafts, and others.
- Transmission components: The transmission is another essential and pricey component of a car, and the transmission components of a Buick automobile may be very costly. The transmission casing, gears, and other elements are included in this.
- Parts for the suspension system: The suspension system of a Buick automobile is in charge of bearing the weight of the car and ensuring a comfortable ride. This covers elements like the springs, struts, and other pieces.
- Brake components: A car’s braking system is a crucial safety element, and a Buick car’s brake parts may be expensive. This comprises components like the braking calipers, rotors, and pads.
- Electronics: The wiring, sensors, and control modules that make up a Buick car’s electronic systems might be valuable. These components may be intricate and may need specialist skills and equipment to repair or replace.
It’s important to keep in mind that the price of a Buick’s components might vary greatly based on the model and the level of demand. Depending on the condition, uniqueness, and functioning of the pieces, some may be worth more than others. It’s a good idea to conduct some research on the current market worth of the individual parts you have available if you’re thinking about selling components from your Buick automobile.
How Long do Buick Vehicles Typically Stay On the Road?
A lot of variables, including as the vehicle’s model, age, upkeep record, condition, and maintenance history, might affect how long a Buick will last. Buick automobiles are generally recognized for being dependable and well-built, which might contribute to an increase in longevity.
The typical lifespan of a Buick car is around 11.1 years, according to statistics from IHS Markit. This is a little longer than the industry average for all cars, which is 10.8 years. However, it’s important to keep in mind that a Buick car’s lifespan might vary greatly depending on the model, how it’s used, and how well it’s maintained. While some Buick automobiles may survive longer than average, some could have more problems and require replacement sooner.
Following the suggested maintenance plan and taking care of any problems as soon as they appear can help your Buick vehicle last longer. This can assist in preventing minor faults from becoming larger, more expensive concerns that could affect the lifespan of the vehicle. Your Buick vehicle may operate smoothly and effectively for a longer amount of time with proper maintenance and upkeep.
Recently Purchased Buicks
About Sell Us Your Car
SUYC is the largest junk vehicle buyer in Arizona, and we are committed to providing the most competitive cash for cars prices in the state.
Our staff has over 15 years of experience purchasing and selling automobiles, so you can trust that we will make a fair offer and handle ourselves in a clear manner.
In addition, we will give you cash when we take up your deteriorating vehicle. Tens of thousands of Arizonans have placed their faith in us to pay top price for their rust buckets, and we purchase over 200 junk vehicles every week across the whole state, including in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, and everywhere else.
If you have a rusted-out automobile and would want to be compensated in crisp $100 notes, click the button below to find out how much your vehicle is worth.
Popular Arizona Cities & Towns Served