If you have a car that sits in your driveway and doesn’t run, you might try to sell it. Finding the right buyer for a junk car isn’t easy. Instead of letting the car lose even more value as it rusts, sell it to a junk car dealer. You could take the time to sell the parts, but that will take a lot of time, energy and stress. A junk car dealer will take the car off your hands and give you quick cash.
What Does the Junk Car Buying Process Look Like?
The junk car buying process in Goodyear, AZ can be broken down into three easy steps:
- Get Phone Quote – Call a junk car dealer with information about your vehicle. Give the make, model and year. Don’t worry about the condition your car is in, whether it has major body damage or mechanical failures. Just be honest about its condition. If you don’t have the title or do have a lien, be upfront. A car junk dealer can deal with just about any situation, provided you inform the company.
- Schedule Time to Pick Up Vehicle – the junk car dealer will offer to come to get your car. Many times, the company can tow it on the same day. Reputable companies won’t charge you to tow the car.
- Get Paid Cash – once the dealer picks up your car, you get paid in cash. The car is out of your driveway or yard.
Will You Buy My Car?
Wondering if you have a junk car or not? In Goodyear, Arizona, the definition of a junk vehicle is one that cannot be profitably restored. Maybe the car was totaled in an accident. The car could be in a state of deterioration. It costs more to repair than the value of the car. We take all types of cars in all states of condition.
Do You Pick Up Abandoned Vehicles?
An abandoned vehicle is one that is registerable that has been left somewhere in Goodyear, AZ or elsewhere for a while. Essentially, it is unclaimed but left on public or private property. In Arizona, there is a procedure to receive the title to be able to sell the car. A junk car dealer will know the process and be able to submit the paperwork to the state to receive the title if the car is unclaimed. We pick up unclaimed and abandoned vehicles. Call us with information about the vehicle, including the license plate, VIN and location.
How Much is My Junk Vehicle Worth?
Getting cash for your clunker is easy, but your biggest questions is probably, “what is the car worth?” The valuation of your junk car depends on many elements:
- The location of the car and its proximity to the salvage year in Goodyear, AZ. Some vehicles tend to be more popular in some locations, which can drive prices, too.
- Year, make and model – some vehicles of the past are highly coveted, such as muscle cars or Mustangs, while others aren’t in demand at all. Your car’s value based on demand for parts is another element in the price you get from a salvage dealer.
- Condition – junk cars in better condition may get a little more than cars that have rusted or are in deplorable condition.
- The price of scrap metal is another price determination. Some vehicles cannot be parted out, making the most valuable part of the car the metal that can be recycled.
Do your research before selling your car to know that you’re getting a fair deal for your junk car in Goodyear, AZ. Most junk cars won’t bring very much, even when they’re in good condition. You’ll likely get more from a junk car dealer than you would from a private sale and you won’t have to worry about your risk.